HOW TO WRAP BRISKET IN PINK BUTCHER PAPER:-
- Wrap when internal meat temp hits 160F/71C and Meat Stall begins.
- Place sheet on table
- put on cotton inner gloves and XL Black Nitrile Gloves to protect hands from hot meat
- Take Brisket from smoker and flip on to paper with crunchy Bark top face down
- Fold ends over meat, then fold sides over meat.
- Flip back over so Bark is at top again and return to Smoker till internal temp hits 201F/96C.
- Take out and rest meat for 1 hr minimum with a towel over the top of the paper or wrap in more paper.
- Slice cross grain or pull it apart and shred for Pulled Brisket.
N.B. Wrap single ply so smoke can penetrate meat and continue smoking process. The hard underside will now soften with meat juices.