MAKE YOUR OWN DIY TROMPO KING VERTICAL SOUVLAKI BBQ MEAT SPIKE! TACOS AL PASTOR WITH FAJITA WHITE LIGHTNING DOUBLE GARLIC BUTTER RUB
Make a Pork Tower Tacos Al Pastor with a Bundt cake tin, a raw potato and some bamboo non slip skewers.
- Slice thin Pork Shoulder schnitzels.
- Marinate/Brine schnitzels overnight in MOIST MEAT BOMB & water to hydrate, tenderize and flavour the meat.
- Take out of Marinade/Brine and shake FAJITA SEASONING on both sides of each slice, it contains Papaya fruit extract, for a natural enzyme meat tenderizer, it also acts as a digestive enzyme for your gut. It also contains kōji, which is a food fungus used in Japan to ferment soybeans for making soy sauce. The combination of Papaya enzyme with Japanese kōji bacteria fungus, creates a super natural meat tenderizer.
- Stack meats over hole.
- At half high, stick a non slip skewer through to the potato and snap off top of skewer, for initial support.
- Horizontally pierce meat stack with skewers level to top of pan so they rest on shoulder of tin to balance Tower.
- Continue to stack meats to full height.
- Place strips of meat on cross support skewers to further stabilize Tower.
- Carve a fresh Pineapple and place a big chunk on top. Pineapple acts as a tenderizer and digestive enzyme for your gut.
- Spear a non slip skewer through pineapple all the way down into the potato.
- Skewer smaller pineapple chunks on sides at a 45 degree angle downwards, for extra structural stability.
Bolner’s Fiesta FAJITA SEASONING is a flavourful blend of salt, garlic, onion, and Mexican-style spices that will have your mouth watering in no time. This Mexican Fajita seasoning was around long before White Lightning Double Garlic Rub!
This Rub is surprisingly tasty with loads of flavour and some heat, it makes meats buttery soft like garlic butter was spread on it.
MAKE A VENISON TOWER
MAKE A PORK TOWER
MAKE A TOWER OF JUICY TENDER VENISON:-
Brine Venison, Roo, Turkey, or any lean tough meat in MOIST MEAT BOMB, to hydrate and soften them for cooking.
- Slice large Venison chunks into thin schnitzel slices.
- Brine for 24 hrs in MOIST MEAT BOMB Hydration salts and water.
- Remove from Brine and shake on Fajita Seasoning or any good Rub.
- Place a raw potato under the raised hole in a Bundt cake tin. Bundt cake tins at Kmart $4.
- Stack slices to half Tower height.
- Pierce a thin sharp skewer through meat and down into potato.
- Stick 2 non slip skewers sideways at base of Tower so ends rest on cake tin top edges.
- Stick 2 Bamboo Skewers diagonally down into base of cake tin for structural support.
- Press more slices onto top of skewer till they reach the top of it.
- Place a fresh Pineapple Chunk on top and pierce a skewer through it all the way down into the potato.
- Place leftover Venison bits on bottom skewer cross supports and around cake tin base.
- Smoke till internal meat temp reaches 63-64C.
- Slice up and Enjoy the most tender tasty Venison possible. It tastes just like Lamb !