HOW DO YOU COOK PULLED PORK? WE WILL SHOW YOU.
MAKE JUICY MOIST BBQ SMOKED PULLED PORK IN 9 EASY STEPS.
1) Buy cheap Pork and ask a Butcher like Tasman Meats or The Australian Butchers Store to skin it and bone it out, or buy in packs and remove the skin and fat layer. Cheap meat becomes tender and tasty when injected with MOIST & smoked LownSlow for 8-12hrs.
2) Inject with MOIST mixed with Orange Mango Juice 2ltr from Woolworths.
3) Cover in SweetnSmokey Rub, mix it with Dark Brown Sugar for thicker sweet Bark.
4) Smoke at 105C/220F with IRONBARK lump charcoal and 2 CHERRY CHUNKS smoldering next to it.
Or Smoke it in a bbq Pellet Smoker with tasty LUMBER JACK PELLETS.
5) When internal meat temp 71C/160F, wrap in single ply Pink Butcher Paper
- Place sheet on table.
- Flip meat over and place on paper.
- Fold sides in, fold top and bottom in, and flip back over,
- Return to smoker and sit on folds with bark top on top.
6) Continue smoking till internal temp 94C/201F
7) Remove from smoker and wrap in another paper sheet and cover with a towel to rest 1hr min. Or just place in an esky with a towel on top.
8) Unwrap and hand pull with Black Nitrile gloves with heatproof Cotton Inners.
I like to pull my meat by hand to separate all bones, gristle and fat out.
9) Serve on buns with coleslaw (with diced green apple) and smoked BBQ Sauce!